WE ALSO OFFER DAILY YOGA CLASSES

We Are a Yoga Alliance Accredited School

Yoga University is an RYS, Registered Yoga School, with Yoga Alliance. All graduates of Yoga University’s 290 hour and 670 hour Teacher Training Programs are eligible for registration with Yoga Alliance® at the 200 and 500 hour level respectively.

You can rest assured that a certification through Yoga University in Altamonte Springs will qualify you to register with Yoga Alliance. You can verify our registration with Yoga Alliance, and should you have any further questions please do not hesitate in contacting us via phone, email or in person at our studio. We are here to share our practice with you.

We offer the highest quality yoga at incredibly affordable prices! When our facilities are not reserved for training, we offer daily yoga classes for the Orlando Yoga Community.

Our yoga instructors are highly trained and experienced. We offer heated and non heated classes in a variety of styles: Vinyasa, Bikram, Yin, Hatha, Beginner Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Kids Yoga. 95% of our classes are just $6!! The other 5% are specialty classes that require specialty training and environment (Kids Yoga & Bikram Yoga); these classes are $10 each. Check our Schedule here and class Descriptions here. See you on the mat yogis!

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY

Meet the Owner

MyLinda Morales

I have been keenly interested and involved in fitness and health for over twenty-eight years. I am registered with Yoga Alliance as an E-RTY 500®, Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher which is the highest level currently available. I am a CYT 4,900 and Kest trained teacher. I have over 10,000 hours of teaching yoga and 1,000s more in personal practice. I am registered with the International Association of Yoga Therapists. As a result of my love of yoga and teaching, I am currently on the Senior Faculty of Charlotte Yoga Teacher Training Program, Grace Productions Yoga Teacher Training Program and Power Alignment Yoga ™ Teacher Training Program.

Professional Certifications

  1. 1,000 hour Therapeutic Alignment Yoga Teacher Certification – SIYI
  2. 500 hour Therapeutic Advanced Alignment Yoga Teacher Certification – SIYI
  3. 500 hour E-RYT 500® Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher – Yoga Alliance
  4. 270 hours Prenatal Teacher Training – Yo Mama Boulder & Wisdom Method
  5. 200 hour Power Yoga Teacher Training – Charlotte Yoga
  6. 100 hour Anusara Yoga Immersion
  7. 80 hour Yoga of the Heart™ Cardiac and Cancer Yoga Teacher Training – Nischala Joy Devi
  8. 70 hour Universal Yoga Level 1 Teacher Certification – Andrey Lappa
  9. 60 hour Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training – Rolf Gates
  10. 40 hour Hot 26™ Yoga Teacher Training Certification – Charlotte Yoga
  11. 40 hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training – The Art of Sequencing – Rolf Gates
  12. 35 hour Power Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Immersion – Bryan Kest
  13. Meditation 1 & 2 – Durango Psychic Institute
  14. Healing 1 & 2 – Durango Psychic Institute
  15. Beginner Clairvoyant Program – Durango Psychic Institute
  16. Advanced Clairvoyant Program – Durango Psychic Institute
  17. Teacher’s Program – Durango Psychic Institute
  18. Reiki Level 1 – Reverend Fran Brown
  19. The Science of Medical Intuition – Dr Caroline Myss and Dr Norm Shealy
  20. Energy Anatomy – Dr Caroline Myss and Dr Norm Shealy
  21. Sacred Contracts – Dr Caroline Myss and Dr Norm Shealy
  22. Current CPR
  23. Formerly AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
  24. Formerly AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
  25. Zumba Certified
  26. Pilates Mat Level 1 Certified – Pilates and Fitness Association

LET’S MAKE IT OFFICIAL

Yoga Teacher Training in Orlando