Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Wednesday, Mar 27, 2019
12:00am – 12:00am
NEW DATES & PRICING COMING SOON! GENERAL INFO BELOW
Learn to teach Prenatal Yoga with Heart, Consciousness, and Mastery with Kirsten Warner, (meets Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher requirements).
- Level I Training: TBA
- Level II Training: TBA
Kirsten and Katie has lead dozens of trainings and welcomed successful graduates from all over the globe. This training is intended for yoga teachers, midwives, doulas and other health professionals who are interested in teaching yoga to Pregnant women.
Throughout the course of the training you will dive deep into the world of mamas and babies and learn the skills to artfully teach yoga to pregnant women. Learn more about yourself as a woman and as a teacher. In addition to being extremely informative and practical, this training is a transformational journey. Not only do women emerge as Prenatal teachers, but as stronger yoga teachers overall.
Through daily practice teaching and constructive feedback, we support women in finding their authentic voice and teach from a place of embodied presence. We will help you empower women through their journey into motherhood and build communities that last a lifetime.
You will leave this training with:
- The skills to sequence and create a great Prenatal Yoga class
- Knowledge of the physiology and anatomy of pregnancy and birth
- Familiarity with the pregnant year from a holistic perspective
- An understanding of the asanas, contraindications, alignment and pranayamas that are appropriate during pregnancy
- Therapeutic practices to support pregnancy discomforts
- Tools to help your students develop strength and endurance as they prepare for giving birth
- Insight about your personal teaching style, and the strengths and challenges you may face as a teacher
- How to use hand on adjustments to nourish and support your students
- Skills for weaving meaningful themes into your classes
- An increased capacity to hold an emotional container for your class
- A comprehensive exploration of the signs and stages of labor and childbirth
- Learn more about the juicy practices you can offer your students- nutrition, natural remedies, herbal support, and more
- Familiarity with care provider options and empowered birth choices- learn about the cultural shifts in birth, and the difference between risk-based care and evidence-based care
- Understand postpartum recovery- the ‘baby-moon’ and diastasis recovery
- A renewed connection with yourself and other women
- Exposure to the transformational power of the sacred feminine
- How to market and build your prenatal yoga business
- $1,295 Early – $1,495 Late for both Parts I and II
- $695 Early – $795 Late for Part I only
Space is limited, reserve your spot today!!
Submerse yourself in this powerful practice. Learn what you need to do to modify yoga for Pregnant women, and dive into the world of mamas and babies. This is intended for yoga teachers, midwives, doulas and other health professionals who are interested in teaching yoga to Pregnant women.
- Learn the fundamentals of teaching to women in the prenatal year
- Learn asana, contraindications, pranayama, alignment that are appropriate
- Learn ways to ease pregnant discomforts, and keep pregnancy low risk
- See what’s going on for your students, and how to meet their unique needs during this time.
- Sequencing and creating a great Prenatal Yoga Class
- Physiology and Anatomy of Pregnancy and Birth
- Strength and Endurance Exercises for empowerment
- Understanding the Pregnant Year from a Holistic Perspective
It’s best to have completed either a 200 hour training or at least two years of steady practice before taking this training. You can, however do this after completing this training.
Dive deeper into the world of Prenatal Yoga. Learn more about yourself as a teacher. This section includes a lot of practice teaching, feedback, and a much deeper understanding of all of the facets of teaching Prenatal Yoga.
- Find out where you hold yourself back as a teacher and break through these habits.
- Learn more about the juicy practices you can offer your students- nutrition, natural remedies, herbal support, and more.
- Learn more about Yoga for Labor support.
- Therapeutic Yoga Practices to support Pregnancy discomforts.
- Birth settings and empowered birth choices- learn about the cultural shifts in birth, and the difference between risk-based care and evidence-based care.
- Post-partum recovery- the ‘baby-moon’ and diastasis recovery.
After completing both parts, you will be eligible to begin the certification process towards a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) through Yoga Alliance.
- Part 1- Thursday-Sunday TBA
- Part 2 – Tuesday-Thursday TBA
- Part 1: Thursday – Sunday $695 Early/$795 Late (Save $100 if paid 3 months PRIOR to training)
- Part 2: Tuesday – Thursday $695 Early/$795 Late (Save $100 if paid 3 months PRIOR to training)
- Part 1 & 2: $1,295 Early / $1,495 Late (Save $200 if paid 3 months PRIOR to training)
Refund Policy – one month prior to event FULL refund less $150 – after 1 month prior to event NO REFUNDS.
This training qualifies for Yoga University of Florida credits earned toward Altamonte Springs Yoga’s Teacher Training Programs.
Event LocationYoga University
185 South Westmonte Drive, Suite 1202
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714